You are here: Products » Pressure » Differential Transmitters » 266DLH
ABB 266DLH Liquid Level Interface Transmitter
Model 266DLH is a specific application transmitter using a differential design for liquid level interface and density measurements, typically for two non mixable liquids (one upon the other) of different specific gravity, in a tank.
The transmitter has a defined structure with two seals:
– one direct mount flanged flush diaphragm seal is on the high pressure side
– one remote seal, selectable wafer or flanged flush diaphragm, is fitted via capability to the low pressure side. It is very important to highlight that the seals should have the same physical characteristics (size, materials, etc.) for the two sides. With an MTBF that exceeds 200 years combined with the Taylor “All-welded” technology this transmitter can boost plant availability.
In addition to the plug-in terminal block, this transmitter features in-field replaceable electronics module that thanks to the auto-configuration functionality dramatically improves plant productivity. Its intuitive plug-and-play display with easy setup procedure really helps users by saving time and lowering maintenance and inventory costs. Moreover, the innovative TTG (Through The Glass) technology allow users to configure the instruments in the field without removing the windowed front cover and consequently to save a lot of time.
Thanks to the IEC61508 certification (SIL2/SIL3 loops) the 266DLH represents the smartest solution in Safety loop applications.
266DLH: smartness beyond performances
- Base accuracy : ±0.1%
- Span limits: – 0.4 to 16kPa; 1.6 to 64inH2O
- Multiple protocol availability – provides integration with HART®, PROFIBUS PA and FOUNDATION Fieldbus platforms offering interchangeability and transmitter upgrade capabilities
- Full compliance with PED Category III
For more information click on the pdf image above for full specifications, call KC Controls on 01293 538940 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org